OUTSTANDING NEW REVIEW OF "UNEXPECTED ENEMY"




OUTSTANDING REVIEW POSTED FROM ONLINE BOOK CLUB!

HERE are some of the highlights from the REVIEWER:

Unexpected Enemy by Tim Cagle is an amazingly creative, fast-paced novel with surprising twists and turns.  It is packed with suspense and intrigue……

It is an engaging novel.  After reading only twenty pages, I did not want to put it down……

I especially like the novel’s characters…..

All characters are well-developed and complicated with strong personalities………

There is nothing I disliked about this novel.  I love how the author thinks!  His creative mind and writing style is awesome…….

It is my pleasure to give Unexpected Enemy a rating of 4 out of 4 stars….

It is a remarkably well-crafted novel, and appropriate for everyone over the age of 16 who enjoys suspense, intrigue, and lots of surprises………..

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE COMPLETE REVIEW!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY……….






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram